Thursday 13 August 2015

365 Days: A pause

I think the exaltation of dripping in the last post must have done it.  For the last few days I have felt progressively weaker, I've been very unfit, and now I am aching in the places I used to play (as Leonard Cohen would say - although that may be a topographical rather than an anatomical reference).   When one's health goes into such a flat spin, one has to take drastic action.  I feel totally weird, and have no appetite for food - which doesn't of course stop me eating, just makes me feel less enthusiastic about cooking.

My plan is to fast for about 2 weeks - I will drink water, I will consume about 500 cals.  

Since you probably don't want to know what I am eating (roast veg, veg soups, fruit, water, coffee) I won't be writing a daily recipe.   However, I expect to be back on Sunday 30th August, when I shall be cooking pork cooked in milk for the Vale Square party.  So, that's something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment