Sunday 13 September 2015

Why there has been a delay

The last 365 days entry was 23rd August, on 24th my eldest son had a grim, but mercifully not too serious accident.  As a result I have not really been in the mood for food - and cooking has been kept to something of a minimum in the last three weeks.

In addition, I have been struggling with the Slimming World regime - after I lost a magnificent half a pound in the first week, I then put on weight after the second week, and I realised that it wasn't for me.  However, I think the discipline of turning up and being weighed is good even if the regime is no good for me.  So I will be doing it in a different way, eating Atkins, but being weighed every week.  I don't know if this will work, but it will be better for me than what has happened so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment