Wednesday 13 July 2011

My leaflet

Catering by
Food Odyssey

With experience of cooking foods from all over Europe and the Mediterranean, I can offer you a variety of foods for any event.   From a few cakes for a tea party, canapés for a drinks party to buffet meals for 100 or so, I can suggest food for all tastes and dietary habits and can guarantee they will be delicious.

I occasionally host a pop-up restaurant in my home in Ramsgate.  Let me know if you fancy coming – or let me cook a dinner party for you in your home, or deliver some delicacies for a special meal.  If you’re interested in having someone else cook or cater for you, get in touch to discuss your requirements.

Food Odyssey
Kate Hamlyn 01843 588976    klhamlyn @aol.com

e
cb cb cb cb cb cb cb



No comments:

Post a Comment